What are the 5 Secrets to a Quick Sale?
Are you selling your home? Take a look at the 5 secrets below to help sell your property quickly.
- Have a clean presentation. Make sure you keep your home tidy and neat at all times. De-clutter and get rid of or store any unnecessary household items.
- Update your home's features. Do some small renovations such as new paint, light fixtures, faucets, door handles and curtains. It can make a big difference to improving the overall look of your home.
- Stage your home for success. Hire a professional home stager to make your home look the best or do some research on techniques to make your home more attractive and spacious.
- Create some curb appeal. It's time to perfect your home from the outside. Clean up the front and back yard. Put away any tools or items not in use. Get a fresh paint job of doors and window sills. Plant some trees and flowers to spruce up your yard.
- Price your home to sell. You've followed the tips above, now call your Realtor® to give you a home appraisal. Do your homework, work with your Realtor® to list your home with a price that is realistic and right for you.