How to Price your Home Right?
Before listing your home for sale, a licensed Realtor® will follow the necessary steps to help you price your home right.
So, what are some of the things to consider when pricing your home?
- Recent home sales and historical data. Having a list of comparables will help you know what to price your home.
- Features and upgrades in your home. Ceiling height, hardwood floors, a finished basement, modern kitchen and more can increase the price of your home.
- Lot size. Having a unique lot size may increase the price of your home depending on the area and comparables.
- Location says it all. Different areas in Ontario carry different price tags.
- Surrounding amenities. Is your home close to schools, malls, grocery stores, local authorities, highways etc? This could influence the price of your home.
Need more information? Please call or email me if you have any questions or if I can assist you with any of your real estate needs. I would be happy to help.